AUDIO BOOK PUBLISHING
Is your book written in a linear fashion? The type of writing where a you start at the beginning and plows through to the end without going back to change or fix things. Linear narratives follow a straight line — starting at the beginning, moving to the middle and proceeding to the end of the story. If so, your book would be a great fit for an audiobook conversion.
With this service, you get:
- Up to 5,000 words audio book conversion
- Professional voice-over and narration
- Author audio book copy
- Musical scoring and background (Intro, Middle & End part)
- Format availability in Overdrive, Audible.com, Amazon.com, and iTunes
- ISBN Registration
- Default price of $9.99
- Add-On: 120 cents per word. – Additional word above 5,000
- Express: (30 days) - $500 Additional
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.